Pamela Smith currently serves as Board Member and Secretary and is on the Board of Directors of Summit Group Holdings, LLC.
Summit Group Holdings, LLC (SGH) is a management company for:
- The Summit Centre (TSC), a successful multi-tenant commercial real estate business averaging over 90% occupancy for the last 20 years.
- Summit Group Advisors, LLC, a business consulting firm focused upon improving processes and investing in under-valued business assets.
Pamela’s previous appointments include:
- Vice-President of Smith Security Corporation and Director
- Director, Friends of Modern Art (FOMA), Flint Institute of Arts, Flint Michigan
- Director, The Purple Rose Theatre, Chelsea, Michigan
- Director of Condominium Associations in both Palm Beach, Florida and Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Formerly Superintendent of Lower Sunday School at Court Street Methodist Church in Flint, Michigan
- Panel Member, Family Business Symposium, University of Michigan-Flint
- Served for over 30 years in numerous committee and event chair roles for both the Young Presidents Organization and the World Presidents Organization.