CredentialCheck keeps your company safe by making sure that your applicants aren’t involved in terrorism, money laundering or other criminal activity.
How does a national security background check work?
A national security background check ensures that your applicant isn’t a national security threat.
We compare the names of your applicants with global watch lists. Sources for this information include:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Specially Designated Nationals (SDN)
- U.S. Secret Service
These are just a few of the agencies consulted to get information on your applicants.
Why choose a partner for national security background checks?
- Reduce risk: CredentialCheck uses proven methods to make sure that you don’t hire an applicant who is a national security risk.
- Hire faster: Background screening can be time consuming. We have the expertise to speed up your hiring process.
- Save money: Time is money. CredentialCheck saves you money by reducing the time and resources you spend on screening.
Need to screen your applicants? Contact CredentialCheck
A national security screen is just one of the many background check services that CredentialCheck provides. Contact us and tell us more about what your company needs. We will partner with you for better screening and better hiring.