Department: Finance & Accounting
Location: Temporarily Remote
Ensures all transactional data is processed in a consistent, timely and accurate manner.
- Processing of daily accounting activities including collection calls, accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily deposit and cash application.
- Own the company credit card statement and expense allocation process: sending statements to appropriate areas, receiving receipts/statement as charged out, entering those into GP as well as entering payments. Follow-up on missing receipts.
- Process bi-weekly client invoices.
- Interact with multiple internal and external clients, as well as suppliers, to ensure satisfaction and prompt resolution of any issues.
- Assist the Controller with the successful completion of all departmental action items as outlined in the yearly Strategic Business Plan and elsewhere.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and communicate these to the Controller on a daily/ongoing basis.
- Ability to comply with internal controls.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to complete assignments with minimal supervision and within established timeframes.
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with various computer programs.
- Use of logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing change.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and cooperative relationships with all clients, suppliers, and team members of the company.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team participation skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- 2+ years AP/AR experience.
- Great Plains accounting software a plus.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.