Department: Business Development
Location: Work from Home
Responsible for increasing sales opportunities and maximizing revenue by building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Meet or exceed individual quotas as defined in the strategic business plan and/or commission plan.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, conducting webinars, publishing articles on social media and in periodicals or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Ensure all communication on leads and opportunities is tracked 100% in Dynamics 365 CRM.
o Minimum 50 touchpoints per day on new leads (phone calls or email)
o Minimum 3 appointments booked per week
- Ability to determine potential account action items and produce them in a timely fashion that meets or exceeds the potential client’s expectations.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the market and the solutions/services CredentialCheck and our competitors provide.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation for all new sales agreements and supporting documents for implementation of new clients with CredentialCheck.
- Identify opportunities for email campaigns, conference attendance, and other channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Continued professional development through ongoing training and education.
- High School Diploma and less than 1 year of sales experience.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to comprehend and apply regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to complete assignments within established timeframes.
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with various computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, Dynamics 365, APPOL 2.0, Zoom and DocuSign.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team participation skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to read, legibly write, speak, hear and comprehend the English language.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.