Location: Troy, Michigan
Responsible for the overall quality and cost from new and existing operational suppliers, not limited to a disciplined supplier management schedule, sourcing, audits, cost control, service excellence, risk mitigation and relationship management to create increased value. Ensures that standardized pricing, margins and service packages are met.
- Reconcile monthly invoices to ensure services, volume discounts and credits are accounted for.
- Monitor supplier usage and audit invoices to ensure appropriate routing and volume is tracked and accounted for.
- Source new supplier(s) if quality, delivery or cost falls out of line with expectations.
- Track and report Business Development and revenue generating KPI’s to ensure the success of the strategic plan and department goals are being met.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies designed to reduce costs, improve information and service quality, expedite delivery and improve overall company profitability.
- Build, develop and maintain positive working relationships with all contracted services suppliers and ensure supplier turnaround time is within contracted guidelines.
- Use a scoring model and business trend reports to ensure data accuracy and deal validity is audited on a weekly/monthly schedule for new business, existing upsell revenue and operational suppliers.
- Liaison between Finance & Accounting (invoice payment), Compliance (accuracy of information), Processing (timing), Client Relationships (client satisfaction), Business Development (new business reporting) and the President (overall operational excellence) to ensure profitable standards are being met
- Notify clients of supplier outages and fee increases and reroute services and update the system to confirm daily standards can be met.
- Optimize use of technology to streamline purchasing processes.
- Track 100% of supplier and internal communications in assigned corporate systems and exceed daily response time of less than 24 hours
- Continued professional development through ongoing training and education.
- 2+ years of data analyst, supplier management and/or purchasing experience.
- Ability to analyze complex data, think strategically about the profession and services and possess strong interpersonal and deal-making skills.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to comprehend and apply regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to complete assignments within established timeframes.
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with various computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and DocuSign.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, legibly write, speak, hear and comprehend the English language.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.