Department: Client Relationships
Location: Troy, Michigan
Responsible for ensuring that all timeframes are met within our standard metric specifications and that correspondence with clients and their candidates is performed in a timely manner and does not provide opinions, legal advice or suggest actions that would create a liability for CredentialCheck.
- Review of all criminal search results against the compliance matrix to ensure maximum strictness of reporting per regulatory laws and compliance guidance.
- Quality assurance and compliance review of all verification services.
- Facilitation of the adverse action process on behalf of clients as outlined by the FCRA.
- Facilitation of profile review per individual client matrices.
- Candidate dispute investigation and resolution.
- Assist with NAPBS accreditation standards and audits:
o Annual forms review
o Interim Surveillance (every 3 years)
o Renewal Accreditation (every 5 years)
- Successful completion of internal training at no less than 90% accuracy..
- Perform internal audits of departments and processes to ensure compliance with accreditation standards and best practices.
- Perform Client audits to ensure compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Track 100% of client and candidate communication in CRM.
- Achieve NAPBS FCRA Basic Certification within 90 days of employment.
- Successful completion of internal training at no less than 90% accuracy per assignment.
- Ability to work any shift within the 8:00 am – 6:00 pm business hours based on need.
- Continued professional development through ongoing training and education.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, and.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in customer service and/or legal/auditing.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to comprehend and apply regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to complete assignments with minimal supervision and within established timeframes.
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with various computer programs and navigation of multiple websites and databases.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to read, legibly write, speak, hear, and comprehend the English language.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.