Location: Troy, Michigan
Ensure that all processes are followed and that all timeframes are met within our standard metric specifications and that correspondence with clients is performed in a timely and professional manner.
- Submit various searches that contribute to the background check including, but not limited to: statewide criminal, county criminal, motor vehicle report, international searches, etc.
- Post/type results into the orders as a result of the searches.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls/emails related to processes in a professional manner and per training guidelines.
- Data entry of manually submitted profiles and services for selected clients.
- Maintain daily processing standards:
- Successful completion of internal training at no less than 90% accuracy..
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, and
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in customer service/call center and data entry
- PBSA/FCRA Basic certification within the first 12 months of employment.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to comprehend and apply regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to complete assignments with minimal supervision and within established timeframes.
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with various computer programs and the navigation of multiple websites and databases.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.