Department: Business Development
Location: Troy, Michigan
We’re looking for our next CLOSER to continue our company’s growth and success. Whether you’re new to sales or been in the business a while, if you’re highly motivated to succeed and looking for uncapped earning potential, then this is where you’ll want to be! Convince me that you’re going to be our next top salesperson!
Responsibilities include prospecting leads, developing opportunities and closing new business. This position will oversee all aspects of sales and business development for direct end-user clients and will build a pipeline and execute to exceed monthly and annual revenue goals.
CredentialCheck is a leading background screening and drug testing partner headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We have just been named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies and have also won several other awards including Crain’s Cool Places to Work and a NATIONAL Best & Brightest Company to Work For.
- Close new business
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals through revenue generated by new client sales
- Build a sales pipeline through networking, prospecting (cold calling), exhibiting at tradeshows and social media (LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
- Lead the discovery process by asking probing questions, preempting resistance, and communicating a compelling business case
- Prepare and present proposals, agreements, platform demonstrations, and RFPs
- Ensure that the company’s vision, brand, and strategy is communicated, inter-connected, understood, and embraced by potential clients
- Effectively communicate CredentialCheck’s value and focus on compliance and customer service throughout the entire sales process.
- 1-5 years experience selling a service. B2B sales experience a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a competitive nature and a strong work ethic
- Track record of successful quota attainment
- Microsoft CRM, Salesforce or other case management experience
- Ability to travel overnight (about 20%) and attend evening networking events
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.