Department: Business Development
Responsible for increasing sales opportunities and maximizing revenue by calling on leads and booking appointments for Business Development Account Executives, Directors and Vice President.
- Meet or exceed individual quotas as defined in the strategic business plan and/or commission plan.
- Prospect for new clients through cold calling.
- Ensure all communication on leads is tracked 100% in Dynamics 365 CRM at time of activity.
o Minimum 75 touchpoints per day on new leads (phone calls).
o Minimum monthly average of 5 appointments booked per week that result in a completed Listen First call.
- Continued professional development through ongoing training and education.
- Other reasonably related business duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and one (1) year of inside sales experience.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to complete assignments within established time frames.
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with various computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, Dynamics 365
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team participation skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to read, legibly write, speak, hear and comprehend the English language.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.