Department: Business Development
Location: Troy, Michigan
Responsible for increasing sales opportunities and maximizing revenue by calling on leads and booking appointments for the Business Development team.
- Prospect for new clients via cold calling from a lead list that is provided.
- Minimum 75 phone calls per day on new leads.
- Minimum monthly average of 5 appointments booked per week that result in a completed Listen First call.
- Ensure 100% of communication on leads is tracked in Microsoft Dynamics CRM at time of activity.
- Meet or exceed individual quotas.
- High School Diploma
- One (1) year of inside sales calling experience.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to complete assignments within established timeframes.
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with various computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Dynamics CRM.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, legibly write, speak, hear and comprehend the English language.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.