Location: Troy, Michigan
Ensure that daily standards and metrics are met, and correspondence with clients is done in a timely manner and does not provide opinions, legal advice or suggest actions that would create a liability for CredentialCheck.
- Day to day personnel and operational management of the verifications team.
- Assist with daily/monthly/quarterly reporting messaging system.
- Serves as a liaison between the Verifications department and clients when additional information is needed such as additional contact information for their subject or a signed Disclosure and Authorization form. Such communication sent to clients via Dynamics 365 will be written in a professional manner.
- Process orders that need special attention or have special instruction from clients.
- Assist with all verifications duties where needed within the department.
- Assist with preparing and reviewing operational procedures and processes.
- Assist the Operations Manager with the successful completion of all departmental action items as outlined in the yearly Strategic Business Plan or elsewhere.
- Consistently monitor processes and recommend ways to improve efficiencies
- Ability to work any shift within the 8:00 am – 6:00 pm business hours based on need.
- Continued professional development through ongoing training and education.
- Data Entry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- PBSA/FCRA Basic certification within first 12 months of employment.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to complete assignments with minimal supervision and within established timeframes.
- Professional and pleasant phone demeanor.
- Accurately type 40+ words per minute
- Ability to enter data into a computer and work with various computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, Dynamics 365.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team participation skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to read, legibly write, speak, hear and comprehend the English language.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.